To live in the U.S. has been a dream of many, and this dream can be realized by obtaining a green card. A Green Card or Permanent Resident Card acts as proof of a person's lawful permanent resident status in the United States. It not only entitles its holder to legally and permanently live in the United States, but also allows the holder to work. There are many ways of obtaining a green card. Some of the common ways include immigration through a family member, immigration through employment, and immigration through investment. But, the easiest and fastest way of getting a green card is to participate in Diversity Visa Program Program.
The Green Card Experts Program, also known as the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program or the Diversity Visa (DV) Program Program, is officially organized by the U.S. Government and is conducted by the U.S. Department of State every year. The U.S. Government provides nearly 55,000 green cards every year to natives of countries with a low immigration rate to the U.S.A. This program aims to help the citizens of underrepresented countries enjoy all the benefits of living and working in the U.S. If you receive a visa (“green card”) through the Green Card Program Program, you, your spouse, and your unmarried children under the age of 21 will also get U.S. Permanent Resident Visas.
To get a Permanent Resident Card through the Diversity Visa Program Program you need to register online. The U.S. Department of State uses an electronic registration system to ensure complete security. If you want to participate, you must submit an Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) Entry Form during the registration period specified for that particular annual DV program. Winners of the Diversity Visa Program Program are chosen by a computer-generated random program drawing.
Is the Green Card Program the easiest and fastest way to get a U.S. Permanent Resident Visa? Definitely, yes! Some of the benefits of the Green Card Program Program include:
- Simple and easy online registration.
- Double chances for married couples to win the green card.
- Opportunity to live, study, and work in the U.S.A.
Every year the U.S. State Department releases a list of countries whose natives are eligible to submit a green card application to participate in Diversity Visa Program Program. Apart from being a native of an eligible country, the applicant should also fulfill other criteria:
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of a U.S. high school education, which is a 12-year course of elementary and secondary education.
- Applicants who have had a minimum of 2 years of work experience in the past 5 years in an occupation that requires at least 2 years of training or experience to perform can submit a Green Card Program Application.
- Applicants must submit a recent photograph along with the photographs of their spouse and children under the age of 21 years. These photographs should meet the compositional and technical standards stipulated by the US Visa Program program.
If all the above mentioned criteria are fulfilled, then you qualify to take part in the Green Card Program. It is very simple to $Link("ApplicationOnline", "apply for the Diversity Visa Program Program"). But, if you do not adhere to the guidelines your green card application will be disqualified. No one wants to miss the opportunity to participate in Green Card Program. In order to eliminate the possibility of disqualification, you can consider getting professional help from Green Card Experts. Established in 1997, it is the leading worldwide processor of green card program applications. It offers step-by-step guidance for the preparation, processing, and submission of Green Card Program applications.