The Green Card Program Program or Diversity Visa Program is a U.S. Congress-approved program that is annually administered by the U.S. Department of State. Based on the Immigration Act of 1990, the U.S. Government provides more than 50,000 visas every year to people categorized as “diversity immigrants” who are from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the U.S.A. Visas are distributed among six geographic regions with a maximum percentage allotted to each country. Participating in Diversity Visa Program Program is the simplest and fastest means of getting a green card, provided you fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Applicants must submit their $Link("ApplicationOnline", "Electronic Diversity Visa (E-DV) Entry Forms") to the U.S. Department of State during the registration period specified for that particular annual DV program. The application has to be duly completed with all the required information. If you want to participate in Green Card Program Program, you need to provide details like:
- Your full name including your last/family name, first name, and middle name.
- Your date of birth.
- Your gender.
- The city/town and the country where you were born.
- The country of eligibility or chargeability for the DV program.
- Your mailing address, with city/town, district/province/state, country, and postal/zip code.
- Country of current residence.
- Your marital status and complete information about your spouse and children who are less than 21 years old.
Apart from providing this basic information, there are many other $Link("Requirements", "guidelines and criteria") stipulated by the US Department of State that must be followed strictly in order to guarantee that your application is accepted in the US Visa Program. Any violation will lead to the disqualification of your Green Card Program Application.
Why Use a Paid Service?
As noted above, most of the participants of Diversity Visa Program Program are from countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States. In some countries, English may not be a part of the standard educational curriculum and applicants from these countries may find it very difficult to understand the instructions and guidelines for the Green Card Program, which are published in English only. The Green Card Program Application will be disqualified if even only one mistake is made while preparing the form. in order to overcome this hurdle, applicants with less than perfect English skills can opt for a paid service to prepare the Green Card Program Application Form.
Choosing the Right Service:
Today, there are dozens of websites to help you with your Green Card Program application process. When selecting a green card program paid service provider, you need to be very careful. Most websites are blatantly fraudulent that simply take your money and never prepare any application for you. Most of the fraudulent sites are located outside of the United States, where they are safe from the reach of US legal authorities. So the first thing you should look for is a guarantee that the service is physically located in the United States. Also look for a service that has been in business for a long time. There are many fly-by-night services that open up shop for just a few months at a time, take your money, then close down. Look for a service that can prove its stability and history.
Green Card Experts
Green Card Experts is a leading worldwide organization with a team of skilled professional who offer guidance in preparing, reviewing, and submitting Green Card Program Applications. The company is based in the United States and has more than 10 years of experience in this field. It has helped thousands of individuals and families from countries all over the world to successfully enter the Diversity Visa Program Program and to win green cards. Some of the advantages of using the Green Card Experts service include:
- Green Card Experts helps you complete the Green Card Program Application accurately and supplies all the necessary documentation.
- Your application is reviewed and checked thoroughly by professionals in order to ensure a successful entry to the Green Card Program Program.
- Green Card Experts guarantees that your application is in 100% compliance with all guidelines stipulated by the US State Department.
- After each successful registration, Green Card Experts tracks your entry and provides you with regular updates on your application status.
Green Card Experts maintains its edge over its competitors by offering step-by-step guidance and 24/7 customer support via phone, fax, and mail. Trust your Green Card Program application to the experts at Green Card Experts and you will also benefit from:
- Free airline tickets for winners of the US Visa Program.
- Photo preparation and processing at no additional cost.
- 24/7 access to your online account and account status.
Green Card Experts sends all official notification documents by secure, registered or certified mail to guarantee that you receive all materials. The organization also helps you update your contact information and photographs at any point in time. Choose the Green Card Experts service and eliminate the risk of being disqualified! You can apply right now by completing the Green Card Program application form here.